Sunday, March 15, 2009

the ides of March

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since my last post...I've been a bad blogger once again. I haven't been very good about taking pictures the last couple of weeks, either, so I only have a couple to share....

Owen is still loving his big boy bed! Richie and I have been enjoying having more room to read bedtime stories each night, and Owen is doing a good job of staying in his bed, for the most part. Here he is all decked out a few nights ago...

Uncle Jeremy has left to go on tour until early April. A few night before he left, he did the honors of helping Owen use the potty, brush his teeth, and read stories before bed. It was too sweet to not take a picture!


A couple of nights ago, Owen started rubbing his elbow with his arm flexed and said, "Mommy, my muscles are growing!" Funny boy!


1 comment:

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

I love the wrought on bed! Leave it to the English major to remind us all of the Ides of March- made me smile and think of Mrs. Randall.