Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was tagged!

So my friend Callie tagged me! The instructions were to open my pictures folder, then open the sixth folder and post the sixth picture. And here you have it...

January 2005: Gwyn, Richie and Jeremy

I threw Richie a surprise rollerskating party at the Madison Skate Center. We had so much fun, and it was one of the few surprises I've ever been able to pull on Richie. One of the high points of the night was getting to hang out with the Conrans for the first time. Not that they were regulars at the skating rink or anything...they came to the party with our friend Sunny. :)

So on that note, I think I am now supposed to tag someone else to do this little project. And since I only know 2 other people besides Callie who read this and have their own blog, I tag Maggie and Genny! I feel like an official blogger now!

1 comment:

No Mommy Brain said...

oh my gosh - that is totally the first real time we hung out! so fun to see it again now that i actually know all of you. whew - let the tagging begin (i don't even know what that means!).