Sunday, May 25, 2008

A busy month!

It's hard to believe May is almost over! The moving process has taken up all of my free time typically set aside for blogging (ha!) but I figured I could at least do a quick update of our month so far...
Dylan came over to play a couple of weeks ago and got taken out by Owen's weedeater skills. Seriously.

Owen is really into costumes, as you will see in the next two pictures as well. He loves for Richie and me to join in. This particular day, he wouldn't take his cowboy hat off for anything.

He came across my Pink Lady glasses and thought they were so fun! For anyone who witnessed the umbilical hernia days, check out that nice innie!

Mommy's tennis shoes...he didn't make it too far in these. I'm just glad he picked tennis shoes and not high heels!

We've got a hectic week ahead of us. We'll be packing and loading all week and hopefully can spend Saturday morning cleaning before we lock the door behind us forever! We are so excited to get moved into our new place. We'll have a couple of weeks of in between time where we'll be staying in Brentwood until we close on the new house. Our computer will be packed away, so it's unlikely that I'll be able to update Owen's blog much. We're also really excited that Gran and Pop will be coming up next weekend! Hopefully we'll have nice weather so we can go to the zoo.

A couple of quick notes:
Owen's new favorite song: B-i-n-g-o
Favorite food: suckers
Favorite book: Easy Street
New sayings: "Aw, man." "Hi there!"

2 comments:

Callie said...

Thanks for the update! I love reading them. Blog soon when you get up and ready. mwah! (a big kiss for you!).

No Mommy Brain said...

it took me a minute to see the dylan carnage in the background of that picture. soooo funny!